Become a Go Row Indoor Gym
Go Row Indoor is British Rowing’s health and fitness focused indoor rowing programme and your gym can now get in on the action.
What is the aim of Go Row Indoor?
Go Row Indoor aims to get everyone rowing whether it be for fun, fitness, health or competition. British Rowing has a range of new support to help deliver a world class indoor rowing gym offer that will provide new ways to grow and engage a more diverse range of people from your membership. Through the Go Row Indoor gym support, we hope to help more venues be able to offer the opportunity to access one of the most perfect low-impact, time-efficient cardio workouts available in the gym environment today, which uses 85% of your body’s muscles every stroke.
What is the Go Row Indoor Gym package?
- CPD Training for staff – helping instructors to become experts on indoor rowing technique and delivery
- On the ground support – with in-gym set up advice and potential links to an on the ground mentor
- Go Row Indoor classes – activating class activity and training programmes for a better indoor rowing gym experience
- Engagement opportunities – with Indoor rowing challenges, training apps, including links with Inside Indoor
- Video and training content – to support virtual class delivery and on machine engagement
- Go Row Indoor Gym Toolkit – including marketing materials, brand assets and content to support roll-out
- Talent pathway and local links – connect with local clubs and talent ID opportunities
- Go Row Indoor Club/Provider status – identify as an official indoor rowing venue
How can it help you?
As your instructors become experts on indoor rowing technique and training programmes, they can take the indoor rowing experience of clients and customers to the next level, supporting member acquisition, engagement and retention.
It will help indoor rowing become more accessible within your sites, which in return can also provide new opportunities including local links to future venue hire, local club connections, opportunities to future talent ID, and even links with other indoor partners.
This is your chance to be part of a unique and fast-growing fitness programme utilising existing equipment.
How does my operator or fitness venue become a Go Row Indoor Gym?
Contact us to get a bespoke Go Row Indoor gym support for you – email@example.com