Club Coach - Sliding Seat, London
Course Provider: NGB
Course Location: Royal Docks Adventure, 1012 Dockside Road , London, E16 2QT
Start Date: Saturday, 26 January 2019
Start Time: 09:00
Booking Deadline: Thursday, 24 January 2019
What you'll learn: The British Rowing Club Coach (Sliding Seat) course is a recognised UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Rowing and is the first award for coaching individuals on the water. It is aimed at beginner coaches, and is applicable to coaches working with all groups, from novices to competent rowers. The award focuses on developing three coaching behaviours:
- Having a concern for standards
- Being a rower-focussed coach
- Looking to develop continually as a coach.
Who can attend? Anyone over 18 years of age. You will also need to have completed some additional workshops before signing up to a Level 2 course. The prerequisites for this qualification are:
- Capsize and Recovery Training (Sliding seat)
- Safety Basics Online Module (http://www.rowhow.org/course/view.php?id=89) and
- Cold Water & Hypothermia Online Module (http://www.rowhow.org/course/view.php?id=118).
Current Emergency Aid and Safeguarding & Protecting Children training must be held at the time of booking your Independent Assessment.
Event State: Closed for Bookings