Club Coach - Fixed Seat, New Quay
Course Provider: NGB
Course Location: New Quay Yacht Club, New Quay, Ceredigion, SA45 9NW
Start Date: Saturday, 4 April 2020
Start Time: 09:00
Booking Deadline: Saturday, 4 April 2020
L2 Club Coach course at New Quay Yacht Club Club. Sat 4th, Sun 5th, Sat 25th and Sun 26th April 2020. 0900-1700 daily.
What you'll learn: The British Rowing Club Coach (Fixed Seat) course is a recognised UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Rowing and is the first award for coaching individuals on the water. It is aimed at beginner coaches, and is applicable to coaches working with all groups, from novices to competent rowers. The award focuses on developing three coaching behaviours:
- Having a concern for standards
- Being a rower-focussed coach
- Looking to develop continually as a coach.
Who can attend? Anyone over 18 years of age. You will also need to have completed some additional workshops before signing up to a Level 2 course. The prerequisites for this qualification are:
- Man Overboard Recovery (Fixed seat)
- Safety Basics Online Module (http://www.rowhow.org/course/view.php?id=164) and
- Cold Water & Hypothermia Online Module (http://www.rowhow.org/course/view.php?id=165).
Current Emergency Aid and Safeguarding & Protecting Children training must be held at the time of booking your Independent Assessment.
Event State: Accepting Bookings