Strength and Conditioning Club Coach - Newcastle
Course Provider: NGB
University Sports Centre, Newcastle University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
Start Date: Sunday, 17 November 2019
Start Time: 09:00
Booking Deadline: Sunday, 20 October 2019
Dates: 17th and 24th November, 15th December, and 12th January
Location: University Sport Centre, Newcastle University, Newcastle, NE1 7RU. Access to the Sports Centre is via Richardson Road, Claremont Road, or the pedestrian route past the Ridley Building and the Medical/Dental Schools.
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 each day
What you'll learn: On successful completion of the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport (QCF), you should:
- understand the fundamentals of coaching sport
- understand how to develop participants through coaching sport
- understand how to support participants’ lifestyles through coaching sport
- understand the principles of safe and equitable coaching practice
- be able to plan a series of strength and conditioning for sport coaching sessions
- be able to prepare the strength and conditioning for sport coaching environment
- be able to deliver a series of strength and conditioning for sport coaching sessions
- be able to monitor and evaluate strength and conditioning for sport coaching sessions.
At the end of the programme, you will be provided with formal feedback on your performance and an action plan for your further development.
Event State: Closed for Bookings